Do you love Barrie? Tell us why you are proud to play, learn and grow in Barrie!
To enter all you have to do is share why you love Barrie.
The contest is open to all students who attend elementary or high school in the City of Barrie.
ENTER HERE: https://woobox.com/jc5vy3
- Primary students (Kindergarten to Grade 3) will be invited to submit art.
- Junior students (Grades 4 to 6) will be invited to submit a short story (up to 350 words).
- Intermediate students (Grade 7 and 8) will be invited to submit a short story (up to 500 words).
- High school students (Grades 9 to 12) can submit a photo with a 200-character post/caption to show why they love Barrie.
This contest will be open to all elementary and secondary-aged children who attend a public or private school in Barrie (English or French) or who reside in Barrie and are home schooled. Entries must be submitted by an individual, not a class.
Pour nos étudiants francophones, vous pouvez soumettre vos oeuvres en Francais.
One winner will be chosen from each level: Primary, Junior, Intermediate and High School. The four (4) winners will each receive:
• I Love Barrie price pack.
• One-month Family Barrie recPASS
• Artwork and essays will be published on barrie.ca and in the Barrie Advance.
• Artwork and photo winners will be displayed on City flags along the waterfront.
• Co-hosting with Matt & Tara on Fresh 93.1’s morning show.
Hard copies of contest submissions will also be accepted at the Service Barrie counter at City Hall, 70 Collier Street, during regular business hours (Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) between February 7 and March 31, 2020 at 4:30pm.