The Annual Pitch-In Day occurs on the 2nd Saturday in May. Everyone, young and old, is encouraged to head out into their local neighborhoods and pick up litter to make Innisfil a little bit cleaner. The event also helps raise awareness about the importance of putting litter in its place.
Everyone benefits from getting involved in Pitch-In Day. A Clean and beautiful community is an asset for tourism. We hope we can count on you to assist us in our community wide efforts.
- Residents – help us create a healthy community we can all be proud of
- Youth Groups – earn badges
- Schools – promote cleanliness & self confidence
- Students – earn volunteer hours & develop the tools to make a valuable contribution to future employers through volunteerism
- Sports Groups – strengthen team spirit
- Clubs & Organizations – leading by example
- Family Participation – making a difference
- Multi Generational Groups – creating memories of giving together Get your church group – emotional boost to the human spirit
- Church Groups – emotional boost to the human spirit
- Neighbours Street Participation – come to know your neighbours better & develop new friendships
- Office/Business “Employee Participation” – develop team work & improve the morale of your employees. Opportunity to have your company featured in media
- Chamber/Business Associations –enhance curb appeal to attract consumers
Any questions email email@example.com or call Kim Creamer at 705-436-3740 ext: 2410
Thank you for your contribution to our community.