Coffee drinkers, mark your calendars and get ready to show you care about kids in your local community. This year’s Tim Hortons Camp Day – the annual fundraiser that sends economically disadvantaged kids to camp – will take place on Wednesday, June 6.
On Camp Day, Tim Hortons restaurant owners generously donate all proceeds from coffee sales to the Tim Horton Children’s Foundation (THCF), helping send more than 15,000 kids each year on an unforgettable, life-changing, fun-filled camping adventure that will inspire them for years to come. Last year alone, thanks to Tim Hortons guests and through efforts of more than 3,700 Tim Hortons restaurants, $9.9 million was raised in Canada and the United States.
In addition to purchasing a coffee, guests can help send even more kids to camp by donating in a variety of ways, including:
- Foundation coin boxes at your local Tim Hortons – a great way to get rid of your pennies!
- Rent-a-Tent for a $1 donation
- Rent-a-Cabin for a $5 donation
- Online at sendakidtocamp.com
- Text CAMP to 45678 to donate $5